Pre-Arranging The Funeral Service
Why Pre-plan My Funeral?
We all would like to hope that death would make an exception in our case. Sooner or later, death will come to each of us. That’s why many people take the time to prepare a will & decide what to leave to their family. Families sometimes forget that wills are not usually opened until after a funeral and it is too late for final instructions and preferences. Prearranging is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can leave to your family to help them deal with their loss.
It only takes a small amount of time to plan for the future.
Pre-Arrangement: The Thoughtful Decision
Today, more people are recognizing that planning a funeral in advance of need demonstrates love and consideration toward their family members. There are many good reasons as we state in this brochure. We at Sharp Funeral Home would be pleased to meet with you at any time. In quite privacy, we can provide attentive answers to your questions concerning pre-arrangement. We take the time to carefully explain your choices and provide full information. As funeral directors, we frequently see how satisfied people are once major decisions are made and a payment method is established.
Advantages of Pre-Planning
- Economical ~ Funding the pre-arranged service allows you to pay for the funeral service at current prices and freeze the cost for the future.
- Personalization ~ Allows you to personalize your service without any pressure and have the flexibility to plan the type of service & merchandise you may desire.
- Eliminates Confusion ~ A degree of uncertainty always exist when death takes place and pre-planning can remove that for your loved ones.
- Eliminates Stress ~ Pre-planning guarantees that rational decisions are made without the usual urgencies. It is a thoughtful decision that reduces the burden of indecision when death occurs.
- Eliminates Conflict ~ Avoid conflicts among your family and friends and relieve an emotional burden from those you love.
Why Do People Pre-Arrange Funerals?
Prearranging or preplanning your funeral with Sharp Funeral Home is as simple as calling the funeral director for advice and direction. We will be happy to help you select a casket or other burial container ahead of time. Other aspects of planning will include outlining all of the details concerning the visitation, memorial service and the alternatives available for final disposition, burial, cremation or entombment. We can also discuss pre-funding your funeral. There are several ways you can pay for your funeral in advance, thus relieving your family of any possible financial burden later. In most situations, funds invested today will be sufficient to cover the total cost of the funeral at time of need. The interest earned by the account or policy will help to offset the effects of inflation. Government regulations safeguard your investment so that funds will always be available for your family’s use. Now more than ever, it is important to plan ahead. Our way of life is more complicated. Family members often live in different states, dealing with government agencies can be frustrating, and the impact of inflation is felt by every household. Grief allows us to let go of that which was, so we’ll be ready for that which is to be.